Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WooHoo!! And My First Comment & Follower!!!

Awww...Thank you, Teresa, for being so kind to not only visit me here in blogland, but to become a follower!!  You've given me inspiration to try to figure this whole blog thing out. I promise! I did manage a "profile" so you all will kind of have an introduction to me ~ and we'll go from there...Photos....hmmmm...that'll take some doing as my daddy would say. I not such a hot photographer....and only just figured out how to even get them from my camera to the computer - so.....I hope you're good at holding your breath!

3 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Good morning, Robin
You are more ahead then I ~ too funny I had to go buy a digital camera~ talk about being behind on the times~ then my niece had to show me how to use it & to upload pics~ it was an experience! LOL
Girl with education~ you are ahead & don't even realize it! Wow, putting your job at the way side to simplify~ I~~LOVE~~IT!! How inspiring~ To see both sides of the fence! You have dogs & cats!Girl I am loving you already!So excited to get to know you more!
smiles
Teresa

~Madalynne~ said...

Hi Robin!

How wonderful that you took the first step! Beware though, blogging becomes addicting :)

Welcome to Blogland,
Madalynne

Angi at drakestone primitives country cabin said...

Hi Robin
so glad to be your newest follower and I have added another entry in my draw for the bear LOL..your welcome profile so made me smile..look forward to reading your blog and waiting for your pics..you sound like real fun..blogland is a lovely place to be...♥