Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Stuck in Colder Weather......But A Touch Of Spring From Amy ~ THANK YOU!!

INSTALLING SPRING...
███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE.
Install delayed....please wait.
Installation failed. Please try again.

404 error: Season not found.
Season "Spring" cannot be located. The season you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try again....



Stuck in Colder Weather....
Very, Very, Early This Morning....

When I let the SnowDog out.....
Thought I was having a nightmare and letting him out in my sleep.....


Stuck in Colder Weather....
Later This Morning....

Yup....It was a nightmare....but not the sleeping kind....


It has been a cruel, cruel, longggggg, winter here in Nod....

BUT....A week or so ago, Amy ("Cottage Prims), from Bumble Bee Lane Cottage (http://bumblebeelanecottage.blogspot.com/), hosted a secret, surprise, giveaway for her blog followers.  Don't know 'bout you, but "secret" and "surprise" are two of my most favorite words...

And, I WON, I WON, I WON!!!!

Here's what I got in the mail a few days ago from Sweet Amy:




 
 
Isn't this little bunny the cutest??? Amy made it out of beeswax, and it smells wonderful! And, of course, bunnies are also WAY high up on my favorites list.
As most of you know, I'm relatively new here in Blogland.  I've already met many wonderful friends and hope to meet many more, but Amy will always hold a special place in my heart, as she was one of the first to give me a wonderfully warm welcome.  I thank her for that, and for keeping the hope of spring alive while I continue to be "Stuck In Colder Weather..."
Thank you Amy!!

11 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I feel for those of your that still get snow, I have had enough of it myself.
What a wonderful surprise, that is a really nice piece.

Debbie

Becky said...

Robin, Congrats on your win. Since we aren't that far from you we are having the same winter weather here. All too soon we will be complaining that its too hot probably. I guess just take it one day at a time. One of these days I'll be able to start working in my flower gardens. You should plan a road trip in the summer to come see our yard.
Becky at Ginger Creme Hollow

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

Snow at this date is really too cruel! I feel for you. We have had weird snows in April, but I hope we're past that now. That giveaway prize is very nice. I just love the smell of beeswax too. I always wanted to keep bees. As far as the snow goes...think of it as poor man's fertilizer!
Stay sane amid the flakes!
Courtney

Traci~Moon Gypsy said...

Aww man, look at that snow! No snow here but it's cold enough to... your pup probably hates to see it go!

Congrats on winning that awesome Bunny from Amy! I love it....

Blessings, Traci

Kim said...

We just had freezing rain last night. My poor little tulip sprouts were shivering. Love that bunny - what a sweet surprise.
Are you still singing that song?? Hehehehe I couldn't get it out of my head after I posted either.

BumbleBeeLane said...

You are so welcome sweetie! We are expecting rain and cold till monday.The snow is pretty but it is time for spring to come.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Oh, too funny~ I am sorry for the long winter but~ your installing spring has me in tears from giggling~~~You crack me up!!!
The bunny from Amy is so cute~~~ she's a good gal!!!
I pray for warm, sunny, greener pastures for you!!!
smiles
Teresa

~Madalynne~ said...

Spring sure is off to a slow start this year. Here I was complaining about the cold and wind . . . at least it's not snowing!

Love that bunny from Amy!

Gayle said...

We just had a big hailstorm about an hour ago, and chances are that we'll also get snow and rain before the day is out! LOL you must be a country music fan - Zac Brown's music is awesome. Congrats on your wonderful gift!

Anonymous said...

Isn't this weather unbelievable. I keep saying its time to go out and get some exercise, but the weather just isn't ready...that bunny is adorable...I've not gotten anything made of beeswax yet...I'm going to have to get out to our little shop here in town...have a great evening..thanks for visiting me!

Carol Stuck said...

Hi Robin: We are in the same boat. We had four inches of snow a couple of days ago. Today is rain and cold. Where is the sunshine?

The bunny is just adorable. Congrats to you!! Have a wonderful Easter!!

hugs,
Carol