Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Prims By The Water Halloween Scavenger Hunt ~ Clue #7....

Me thinks there's a conspiracy going on....
Patti posted her answer before Janice's clue even appeared on my Dashboard....
Hmmmm.....

It's starting to be that kind of week if ya know what I mean.

Well....for what it's worth....here we go....

Clue #7 in Janice's wonderful Halloween Scavenger Hunt is:

"What the heck happened?
Is this a curse?
All wrapped in bandages
Guess it could be worse...."

Ok....I have a degree in anthropology/archeology...you think this would be easy for me....
Well...don't wanna gross anyone out - so I'll keep it sweet:


Check out the fun at Janice's at Prims By The Water.   And do your "mummy" proud!

;o)

6 comments:

Stacy Kay Brais said...

I knew you were a smart crow, so what can you tell me about Australapithecus Africanus? LOL
Hugs~Stacy

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Robin~ oh, girl the Mummy is adorable!!! love the eyes!!
smiles
Teresa

Anonymous said...

what an adorable mummy!!

tlmann217 said...

Is that your mummy? I didn't see him at your house! Too cute!

~Madalynne~ said...

I'm thinking that digging around the dirt and studying dead stuff might explain your flair for spooky stuff :) Love the mummy!

Lois--Huckleberry Lady said...

Love the mummy. Good thing all you need are the 10 items, not the first one to post!!!!!
Lois