Monday, October 21, 2013

13 Days of Halloween Blog Chain: Day 4 ~ Inside Looking Out....

Day 4 of the 13 Days of Halloween Blog Chain hostessed by Robyn of Primlish and Misi of 1890 Gable House Musings dawned - and remains - dismally cold and dreary here in Nod.... I regret to report that it's doing that "white" thing outside as I type....  
There's a reason I grew up thinking that snowpants were a Halloween costume.
 

So on this blustery day, I'm inside looking out..... This is the window seat in my dining room (which most of you have seen before...)

 







Always believe in magic.....

;o)

9 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Evening Robin, have been waiting to see your. Halloween post, never disappointed my friend......love the display in the window, the trick or treat blocks are great and so is the prim guy, oooohhhhhhh, scary. Gave sweet Joey a big hug from you, Blessings Francine.

Robyn ♥ said...

I absolutely adore that zombie looking dude!!
I think I would be planted in that awesome window seat!

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Now you keep "that stuff" in NOD!!! We are scheduled to get it tomorrow! UGH!... love your display!!!
So you like those battery timer lights? I have a extra box if you like... OLM

Penny said...

Snow already... oh my. Each day is getting colder here, but I do hope we don't end up with any of the white stuff just yet....
Love your window seat display.... great trick or treat blocks and really great ghoul!!

Cabin Fever Primitives said...

"Snow" before Halloween...
I remember those days.
Simply love your displays!
Connie

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Spooktacular!

Blessings
Me

Mugwump Woolies said...

Enjoying every witch and bat and zombie!
Robyn

Firecracker Kid said...

Holy cow, snow! Love your display, it's mystically pleasing :)
Blessings,
Carol

Rabbit Hill ~ Handmades by Jenn Tavoletti said...

Your window seat (and everything else) look wonderful! You sparked a memory for me in your post ~ always being angry before trick-or-treating because my mom would make me wear a winter coat over my costume. Those were the days. I'm in PA and we've had no snow here yet but its forcasted for Thursday!! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your days of Halloween. Have a great week! ~ Jenn