Friday, October 7, 2011

Prims By The Water Halloween Scavenger Hunt ~ Illusive Clue No. 8

Seems I was mistaken (or more than two of us are having too much fun with Janice's little game...)

Clue No. 8 was mysteriously changed by the Blogger Goblins to:

"1 ~ 2 ~ 3
You can always count
On me!"

Could the Crow be first this time???


Sorry for the cheesy picture...but I'm a bit of a sentimentalist and my son won me this guy many, many, years ago and brought him home to me because he knew I loved Halloween....

Hey...Angie....Patti...Rachel???  You sleeping or what???
The count likes sleepy heads.....
For everyone else, it's not too late to join Janice's party at Prims By The Water!!!



7 comments:

outjunking said...

Good morning and that is not cheesy at all. So count like.
Lisa

Farmhouse prims said...

I like your fellow, things from our kids are so special, I still use this pencil that has wooly hair and eyes that my daughter made me in kindergarden, priceless. Hugs, Lecia

My Colonial Home said...

Mornng Robin...I don't have lots of computer time but sure am enjoying the scavenger hunt posts!
Karen

Rachel said...

Man! It's way too early in the morning for this trickery!!! lol thanks for the heads up ~ I probably would've never noticed!!

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

NO and Yes ! lol I was packing boxes then when my back said ENOUGH ALREADY I WENT TO BED! AND YES MY DEAR YOU ARE FIRST;0) NOW IM GETTIN MY SLEEPY RAGGEDY REAR A GOING TO FIND ME A COUNT! HUGS LILRAGGEDYANGIE

DARN BLOGGER GHOULIES ANYWAYS

Lynn said...

Hi,
Thank you for stopping by to check on me and for the prayers.
Hugs,
Lynn

Unknown said...

Oh I love that adorable lil drac!