Friday, October 7, 2011

Prims By The Water Halloween Scavenger Hunt ~ Last Clue...Clue #10....

OK....Folks....You can breathe a sigh of relief.....It's almost over.....
Janice's fun is being called to an untimely end....
Here's her final clue:

"While I was Gone

Things went Awry 
Robin & Angie got a little Catty
Causing Patti and Rachel
To become quite Batty.

So now I am Asking
For this final Clue
All you little wicked witchies
Quit sniffing the Glue!"
Hmmmm.....this one is making me use brain cells I haven't visited for a while....
But this is what I'm going with.....
My "Zombie Girl....":

....And her little sister.....
Remember...there's still time to "join the hunt!"
Thanks Janice for all the spooky fun!
Visit Janice at Prims By The Water for all the ghoulish details...
And you could win some great Halloween treats made by Janice's own hands:

***********************

10/08/2011 Update......:

Janice has me thinking way, way, too hard on this one....
(Yeah....enough comments from the peanut gallery - I KNOW that's an easy thing to accomplish these days....)
But, for some reason, I'm not 100% comfortable in my skin with my answer for Janice's final clue.  Consequently and therefore, I am hereby formally " addending" to my original answer with this (hey....Janice didn't limit the number of our answers......)

What'd'ya think???


(Glue factory fodder???)

....From the "southwest" corner of our little yard in Nod....

16 comments:

Leontien said...

hihi everytime i see the picture of that girl in the middle i get the creeps!

and yes your "Zombie Girls is DEFINATLY zombie looking!!!

Leontien

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

Zombies...hmmm nope but at times I do feel like the walking dead???? We are definately night owls and I most likely shoulda followed suit as you know Crows are wise !!!:0) Your lil chick in the mirror still creeps me out lol maybe cause she reminds me a lil of a blonde at my house????lol

Primitive at Heart said...

Like I said to Angie: Shame on the both of you.....lol I know it was all fun and games.

Your girls are a little on the freaky side.

Love the new header.

Prim Blessings,
Patti

Rachel said...

Hmmm..I didn't follow suit on the pics ~ I really didn't have any idea what it should be & thought I probably shouldn't just follow along since you & ms raggedy lead us astray the other day!! lol But I do love your pics ~ they are really creepy ~especially the girl in the mirror! I'd never sleep if that was in my house! lol

Lavendar Memoires Creations said...

I meant your zombie girls are on the freaky side.....lol

Prim Blessings,
Patti

jules said...

That last pic still gives me the CREEPS!!!!

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

CREEPY~ oh, So CREEPY!!!
have a wonderful day!!!
smiles
Teresa

Linda said...

Sounds like you're having too much fun with this!!Have a great day!!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Your blog is turning into an amazing Halloween filled treat! Love your header and that girl pic is extremely creepy!
What a cool hunt you've been on!
Hugs,
Cindy

RURAL said...

I am still thinking those mirror images are a little toooooo spooky for me. But then I am the one that doesn't like going into dark rooms by myself. LOL.

Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams

Suzanne said...

Spooky!, but fun!

Vicki said...

You guys are having fun with this! Like everyone else, I'm still scared to death of those photos! lol

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

very scarey, but funny, too!!

have a happy day!!

:)

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

yep, looks like Halloween in the backyard already ! :o)

Thanks for taking us along on the scavenger hunt ! I had fun seeing what you came up with !

and to answer your question.. nope , I didn't include the day it was cold , wet and snowy ! LOL

Hugs,
Linda

Margie said...

All I can say Robin is you're just a little "off"...But hey, thats what we all love about you !!! Sorry I havent commented in awhile...no really great excuses...I'm just lame.

I'm gonna scoot,
Margie

My Colonial Home said...

I wasn't grasping parts of this post...but maybe it's because my head is all Sinusie...but wow those pictures...cool but YES...creepy! lol
Karen