Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Few Introductions........

Ok....this is practice....I'm going to try to see if I can get a picture in my post (rather than just in the sidebar)....and thought it might be the opportune time to make some introductions to my "family."  Now - again - please bear with me.  Like I said, I'm not a photographer - and I have just figured out how to get pictures from a digital (eeh gads) camera to the computer.  So don't be holding out for any fancy schmancy photoshop things.....Without further adieu.....Here is Lizzi (the Siamese looking thing) and Gazoo....(the Shih Tzu...also known as "The Great Gazoo.")  ( Hard to really see, but, yes, Lizzi is laying on top of Gazoo, and they both are laying on Gazoo's sheepskin blankie.)  Lizzi thinks she's Gazoo's BFF, but Gazoo isn't really there yet....

3 comments:

yorkie's primitives said...

Your blog is looking great. When I said I was going to start a blog my kids laughed at me. But now I can do a few things so just hang in there, you'll get it all together. Thanks for entering my giveaway and following my blog, Valerie

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Oh, so pretty~ so precious!
smiles
Teresa

Lori said...

First, as one of your new followers, welcome to bloggland. lol You have caught on very fast, and will be amazing yourself at what can be done here.

Lizzi and Gazoo look like quite a pair. BFF's maybe.

Have a great night!