For better or worse, they're here.
We are on the precipice of what is, for many of us, our favorite time of year (even though loathing what follows).
Others (no names mentioned) would more likely prefer to burn the book above.
The days here have been temperate and mild; the nights cool and moonlit.
I don't want to betray October, but Septembers like this just might win my affections.
The skies are that September kind of blue that other months can't quite mimic.
{I don't think the time stamp will show in the photo, but this photo was taken at 1:26 a.m. (don't ask) with no filters, editing, or other alteration.}
The gardens, while tired from the summer's labors, are still lush and enticing in the moonlight's forgiving light.
The last days of September have been busy here and will continue to be full for the next several weeks.
While I've neither hooked nor stitched much (any?) of late, I thought, my wayward mojo might be located at one of Cathy's (Red Barn Rugs) workshops and wrangled home.
Despite the amazingly talented hookers there and inspiring projects, I can't say that my mojo was anywhere to be found, but the hunt will continue.
So as not to leave my hooker friends out there completely disappointed, here a few photos. (Sorry, I wasn't good at actually taking photos of the rugs being worked on. I guess I was too busy scouring nooks and crannies for my mojo.)
{Maria B's rug}
{Maria B started this rug at the workshop and made amazing progress. The design is by Robin Leuschen. Pay no attention to that horse in the background LOL}
The week ahead is a busy one with many appointments and, at its end, I will be heading to the lake for a few short days of hooking with Cathy and a few friends.
And, no, I don't expect to find my mojo up there either.
I've already checked.
Enjoy your last days of September.
%20(Pamela%20Wynne)%202x.jpg)
















No comments:
Post a Comment