Friday, January 18, 2019

The Nine Lives of The Cranky Crow


Yes, the rumors are true....I am "back"...again....

It's hard for even me to believe that it has been almost 2 years since I last posted.
I have visited a few blogs somewhere in that time, but it seemed my own words were stuck down somewhere deep within.  Each of these times that I have "disappeared," it has not been with intent.  I do not quite know what happens, when it will happen, or exactly why it happens....but it does.  And then eventually it seems as though I find myself far "away" and there is always an overpowering homesickness that calls me back.


So, although I am not entirely certain of what "life" I am on...or how many I may have remaining, I am here now and that brings joy to my heart.


So much, and yet so little, has happened in the past two years.  I will try to fill in some of the puzzle pieces as I go from here.  But for those of you I left hanging 2 years ago, as you can see, I did, in fact, finally find the floss I needed and finished up this little pinkeep tuck.  (Pattern by Jenny Hoffman @ Country Rustic Primitives... Finished Marly-style.) 


And, in some chance encounters with a few of you during my absence, I was asked to continue the WWR ("When We Remodeled") Chronicles. So, at the risk of losing the few faithful followers I may have left, I promise I will.


I just need to remember where I left off....and take Christmas down first.  
See...some things never change.
 ;-)


7 comments:

marly said...

Brings joy to our hearts too!

Cathedral. Beams. Stone! Don't know if it's before or after but I likey.

Dicky Bird said...

I can't wait....and I'm one of those who..."what happened in the bathroom remodel?"

Farm Girl said...

Well, I am glad you stopped in. I always wonder where you went or what you are doing. Welcome back! Life does that doesn't it?

Rugs and Pugs said...

Well, ET, I hope you are back to stay 😘

Prims By The Water said...

Yep glad I did not hold for breath for the end of that story. LOL Cannot wait for it. Glad you were able to find your DMC color. I remember the story of you trying to get it. He He. Love the small display! Janice

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Robin,
So lovely to see a post from you, no matter how much time in between!!! Love your photos, as always, and looking forward to some "catching up" as well!!
We missed you and are so happy you are back!!!
Take care and stay warm, my friend!
Heart Hugs~
Julie xo

woolyredrug said...

Welcome back Robin, lovely to hear from you!