Wednesday, October 23, 2013

13 Days of Halloween Blog Chain: Day 6 ~ Shake, Rattle, and Blow.....Or Collections Part 5....

Day 6's post of Robyn's and Misi's 13 Days of Halloween Blog Chain is serving double duty....It is my daily post for the chain, but also is Part 5 in my very sporadic "Collections" post series.  (Remember those?)

Not surprisingly, many of my "collections" relate to Halloween....
So for those of you following the chain....and those of you who follow the collections, here ya go:

Day 6: Shake, Rattle, and Blow....

My modest collection of Halloween noisemakers.

Some that you shake:

 
 (Yes, OLM, one of these days I'll pull out the tambourines....just not today.)


Some that you rattle:


(This guy is one of my very favorites....note the 10¢ sticker on his mouth....)

And some that you blow....









(If you're interested in Halloween collectibles, I posted my collection of papier mache Jacks last fall. If you missed it and are curious, just click on this post....)

 ******

And for those of you who missed the "clue" in my Day 4 post, here's the spoiler:  If you enlarged the first photo, you would see that while I might have been "inside looking out," someone else was "outside looking in...."

 
 ;o)

Have a wicked fun day!

10 comments:

Robyn ♥ said...

So cool!!! I am completely loving the spooky Halloween! Love the little one peeking in...
Great collections and I really love how they are stored!

Kim said...

OK, All I'm gonna say is Thanks for the nightmares that are sure to follow tonight. (shudder) I'm closing my curtains at dusk for sure!

Willow said...

We always have "wicked" fun in New England lol
Love the song and the Halloween goodies !!

Primitive Stars said...

Afternoon Robin, love your shake, rattle and roll collectables, wow, great!!!! Never see any Halloween around these parts, have to travel across the border.......Spooky little one looking in or looking out???? Blessings Francine.

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Oh you stinker!!! There you are!! hehe! Love those noise makers... So if I try REAL hard to keep up, I will see your tambourines? OLM

Prims By The Water said...

Oh my, I did miss the girl in the window..my bad. Loving the spooky decor! Janice

annie said...

I'm old enough to remember using some of those noise makers! cutie pie looking in the corner!

Cindi said...

I had no idea there were so many Halloween things, even a book about the games and the shake, rattle and blow things..I am getting so enlightened!
Have a Howling good night!
Cindi

Raymond Homestead said...

You have neat things! Would love to see your house!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Wonderful collection!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin